Why call Baum Tools?
- We’re not an internet seller locked in an apartment selling junk from China.
- We know what we’re selling. Our inside sales guys are professional technicians and lifetime automotive industry guys who understand the use of the tools as well as issues shop owners and techs have each day.
- We are a real company with three warehouses and nearly two million dollars in inventory.
- We have answers and offer a complete technical support group when needed.
- We resource OEM Euro car information unavailable through any of our competitors.
Why don’t we sell direct on line? (How we avoid returns)
Techs need the right tool the first time they order. Ordering the wrong special tool online is the biggest problem for our side of the industry. All wheel bearings are not the same size and Special tool X does not work on all BMW’s. It’s just like parts. Everything’s special. Our phone guys are all very knowledgeable and have factory resources at their fingertips. We subscribe to all of the OEM information. We are not going to be the reason you have to call your customer to tell him his job is getting pushed back a few days. Let the parts guys cause that.
Why don’t we list prices?
We are most interested in what you are working on and having problems with. We want to be part of the solution so we need to know as much as we can about what you guys are having trouble with. We also need to get the right tool to you. Talking with techs helps us stay ahead of chronic problems in vehicles and better equip us to help find the right solutions. This translates back and forth through our live technical support group “Euro-Diagnostics”. We spot problems months before most. Everyone who specializes in European cars should be a member. You can’t find better technical support for European cars.
How can I get some real technical support for European cars?
Go to our web links page and hit “AEuromotive.com”. Sign up and you will be in within 24 hours. It’s free for 30 days. If you really repair European cars, you’ll sign on.