The Durametric Diagnostic Tool for Porsche was created for independent repair shops and private owners alike. It provides access to the many Porsche control units for maintenance and troubleshooting information. The tool helps you read Porsche’s diagnostic codes with user-friendly descriptions, part numbers, and over-rev data; can activate drive links and capture actual values; resets the service reminder on cars that support them and can clear the warning indicators of most systems.
The diagnostic tool is easy to use. Simply load the software on your Windows computer and connect the cable between the computer and car. Start the program, select your model, and the program will begin communicating with the car.
What cars does it work on?
- 1989-1995 Porsche 928
- 1990-1992 Porsche 944
- 1992-1995 Porsche 968
- 2004-2006 Porsche Carrera GT (980)
- 1990-1994 Porsche 911 (964)
- 1994-1998 Porsche 911 (993)
- 1998-2004 Porsche 911 (996)
- 2005-2012 Porsche 911 (997)
- 2012-2015 Porsche 911 (991)
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster (986)
- 2005-2012 Porsche Boxster (987)
- 2013-2015 Porsche Boxster (981)
- 2003-2007 Porsche Cayenne (955)
- 2008-2010 Porsche Cayenne (957)
- 2011-2015 Porsche Cayenne (958)
- 2010-2015 Porsche Panamera (970)
- 2005-2013 Porsche Cayman (987)
- 2014-2015 Porsche Cayman (981)
What does it do?
- Resets service reminders
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes More Information
- Displays and logs actual values More Information
- Shows ECU information More Information
- Turns off check engine light
- Turns off airbag light
- Activates functions (Drive Links)
- Supports coding changes on some models (requires Professional kit)
What systems does it work on?
*Not all features are supported on all modules or vehicles. More Information…